Entra nel team iCorporate
Curricular/extra-curricular intern – Digital Communication
The graduate student, placed within iCorporate's digital team and coordinated by a tutor, will be responsible for:
- managing editorial plans related to the official presence of one or more companies on social media
- helping to design and implement content strategy activities on social media
- managing and moderating official social media accounts (LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter/Youtube/Instagram/TikTok, etc.)
- supporting in the definition of Influencer Marketing activities
- performing qualitative-quantitative measurement of official social accounts and draw up periodical measurement reports
- building timely analyses and benchmarks of the digital activities of other companies and brands.
The following is required:
- excellent knowledge of the Internet world and its mechanisms
- knowledge of communication and web content production techniques
- excellent knowledge of the Office package and in particular of powerpoint
- fluent knowledge of the English language.
The profile is completed by:
- interest in the world of digital media
- specific interest in institutional, corporate and financial communication
- flexibility, intellectual curiosity and positive attitude
- predisposition for interpersonal relations
- ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Curricular/extra-curricular intern – Media Relations
The graduate student will be responsible for the following activities:
- Supporting the team in press office activities for corporate, institutional, crisis, finance and sustainability clients
- Press review, monitoring and on-offline mapping to benchmark
- Reportistica per rendicontare i risultati di ufficio stampa
- Supporting the team in defining communication strategies for clients, drafting communication plans and managing events
- Supporting the press office in drafting press releases, recall and follow up activities
- Good written and spoken knowledge of English for translations and call conferences in the language
- Results orientation, curiosity, positive approach and willingness to work independently
We are always looking for new talents, both in the field of media relations and in the field of digital communication and creativity.
Sei interessato a una delle posizioni aperte?
Compila il form e carica il tuo curriculum
* Campo obbligatorio